Balance board made of high quality and strong materials. A durable choice for effective training and fun for all.
The Amalfi shortboard balance board is the perfect ally for fans of board sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, river surfing or paddleboarding (SUP). Field hockey players, yogis or any other person wishing to develop their motor skills, balance and torso muscles will find it beneficial.
It is the shortest of our models, so it is very easy to transport to the cottage, roadtrip or to a friend's house.
Dimensions: 28 x 12.5 x 3/4
Each Luna balance board is unique. They are cut, dyed, sanded and assembled by hand by our team members and our manufacturer, all from Québec.
To offer you optimal quality and durability, we have carefully selected solid, durable and natural materials. Our boards, stoppers and rolls are made of birch wood.
Luna rolls are unique because they are sturdy, solid, and made entirely of wood. A rubber coating is applied to allow for smooth and fluid movement.
It's not because we don't want to see you here again, but our products are designed so that you only have to buy them once.
HOW TO USE IT
- Balance board training involves doing exercises that strengthen the muscles that help you stand, including legs, arms, abs and trunk.
- Simply place the board on the roller, perpendicular to the direction of the roll and balance yourself on the board.
- Once you've mastered the balance board, it's time to have fun and take control of your own workouts and tricks. Are you an innovator? Send us your tricks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your safety!
- Practice the balance board on a non-slip surface (house mat, yoga mat, training mat, etc.).
- We recommended that you start with a stable support (countertop, table, furniture, etc.) in order to find your balance.
- At the edges of this board, stoppers are installed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Use the balance board barefoot or with shoes.
- Avoid practicing on surfaces that are dirty or that can damage wood and rubber such as asphalt and grass.
- Always store your board and roller indoors.
- Avoid rain as it will damage the materials.